Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You make my Day!!!!

This morning, when I was out walking to the swimming centre crossing through the residential area, I got lost. With a map in hand, the first thing to do is to refer to that. Unfortunately, the map is quite a brief map with only the main roads, that explained why I can be lost. Just as I seem so helpless, a voice came up asking if I'm alright. To my surprise, there's a lady in her 40s stop by her car and ask me if I need any help. At that spur of the moment, it was such a great relief. People around here have been so nice. How many a time will you stop at a tourist and ask whether they will need help. How many a times will you smile to a stranger on the road. It's just amazing how a simple human touch make me feel that I'm not alone here, even if I'm surrounded by strangers. Recently, I realized how I can be easily contented. A simple phone call or a simple note of care already can make my day and put a smile on me whole day or even days. I just would like to say, thank you for making my day!!

Have you make someones day today? Or have someone make yours? Tell them and I believe this is contagious and it will definitely put a smile on each other for the rest of the day.

To whom who have been reading this, thank you for giving me the support there and I hope I had make your day too!!!

No comments: