Monday, April 27, 2009

Running out of Ideas....

It's the most tiring time when it comes to meal time. Living in UK now, I have to prepare my own meal for each and every meal as still can't afford to 'pack' from outside as it's very very expensive. Most of the time during lunch at work I'll just prepare sandwiches with ham and sausages. Simple and easy. But when it comes to dinner after work, I hang out quite long in the room, not knowing what to cook for myself. That explain why I only had my dinner at 9pm or 10pm everyday. As everyone knows, I'm not someone who like to cook...haha, Having bought some frozen vegetables, some ham, chinese mushroom, tuna in a can, most of the time, I'll just fried rice, or cook them with pasta and mayonnaise. Or even porridge with vegetables pickles. Now that I have had those food rotating for 2 months, I'm starting to get bore with them. Arrghh....now I need to think what to cook tonight.

2 comments:

HL said...

can try to cook Spaghetti, or burger. Thats what I usually do.

Dreamer said...

I had that as well, but starting to get bored..