Thursday, April 2, 2009

I love my name, Yikyu!!

After all these years, since I'd graduated from the Uni, I am glad that there's someone who can actually pronounce my name right and use it to call me. Yes, call me by my actual name and not my nick or initials, and in fact he's an English. He's my supervisor in the warehouse. Today he told us (me and my friend) that our names are the easiest to memorize and pronounce as compare to the others. For your informations, the other colleagues mostly are Polish. Hence, you can imagine the weird english names they have, even I can't pronounce them properly when I read their names on the sign-in sheet.

So, friends out there, can I have my name back?
Don't ask me again for my initials or English name/ nick name,

can ah?

2 comments:

rainstorm said...

i still prefer why why la :)

Dreamer said...

why? why? why can't I have my name?