Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling down...

Yesterday was my best friend wedding and I'm not able to be there to share her happiness. Was still alright while chatting with her online while she show me her wedding videos and photos. Not until the last video that I had seen and it made me cried. Timing is always wrong for me and her on her wedding, and even her registration day 3 years back. I never got the opportunity to be there.

I feel bad.

Let me mourn for a day before I update my blog about what I had been busied on these 2 weeks....


Dearest Mei, congratulations on your big day and hopefully the present that's flying in the air now will find you both love to last an eternity...

1 comment:

Chin Mei said...

Whenever you are down, think of me :) Thanks for your lovely present from UK..it made me cried as well.