Monday, March 16, 2009

Quality vs Quantity

Have you ever wonder this question when you travel? This just came up into my mind when I was on foot today. It's weird that lately I found myself thinking a lot when I am walking on the street, talking to myself about stuffs around me. Today, I'm asking myself, when ones travel what will they be thinking about, to get to as much places as they can but just be there without understanding what you are looking on; OR to visit one or two places one at a time, taking time to understand the culture, histories etc behind it? The same applies to whether you are getting something at the same prices with more quantity less quality or more quality but lesser quantity. And I realized something too when I'm at training last week doing checking of stuffs and packing them. As this position will be the last stages of preparing the individual packs for the customers, it should look organized and nicely pack. At The Same Time, we are expected to meet certain target by getting to have at least 220 units pack in an hour. And use your imagination when one need to meet that target at that hour restriction, how good can they pack the stuff without having the paper bags get crumpled or stuffs not putting properly with that speed?

Hence, comes again the question --- Quality or Quantity? To me, I rather prefer to go for Quality rather than the latter during traveling or at work But to go for Quantity at times when it comes to food/ things selections.

What's yours?

No comments: