Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's XTRA Windy Today

Following my previous post, today weather is extremely cold and very windy. It drizzle all evening till night non stop. Although raining here is only drizzling, you can easily got soak up also if you stay out there for 10 mins and above. And the strong wind make it worse which can really chilled me down the bone. Newspaper predicted that the weather will turn colder and London might have another snow falling towards the end of the week.

Visited Victoria & Albert Museum today. An interesting museum to visit and it's free. It's so big that I can only manage to finish two sections. Partly because I love to learn about the history behind all those displayed antiques and stuffs that make me progress very slow when visiting the museum, reading the captions for each items.

Tomorrow I'll be heading off to Littlehampton and stay overnight in Brighton. Brighton is a very popular tourist attraction during summer situated at the south of London. Lots of people visited here for its beaches as well. I wonder how would the place be during winter time. Will update soon.

No comments: