Saturday, March 21, 2009

More sense of gratitude = less suspicious in mind?

Came across this sayings from Jing-Si Aphorism


It's so tiring when you are surrounded by suspicious freak, which not only putting stress on you and at times making you pissed off at some point. I myself trying hard not to be one, and trying hard to have more sense of gratitude from now on. =)

Today is the officially first day of Spring but it's still windy and cold. At least it's not as cold as a month ago now. Also, today is the last day of my work training and on Monday, I'm starting officially as a warehouse picker packer. This is not a stable job for the moment, but I won't be moaning over it here, as I'm already glad at least I got some income for the time being (remember, some sense of gratitude? ). On the journey home from Kent today, scenes of Spring arriving can be seen everywhere - farm starts to be ploughed, sheeps, cows and horse are grazing at the open field.



It's definitely a lovely day for a new season to come by.

No comments: