Monday, February 15, 2010

1st Anniversary for me!!

Haaa, sounds like marriage anniversary. Don't get me wrong. I'm neither married nor I'm attached. It's just the day when it marks my existence in UK a year ago. Time flies so fast. Last year this date was still fresh in my mind when I'm flying across the ocean, excited over this Working Holiday Visa in UK. And now, it had been a year since I am here in UK. 2 more weeks before I met my quota of working in UK and after that I will have to live with my own savings in UK without able to work anymore. Had gone through a lot for this whole year, meeting lots of people from different walk (not really a lot), different culture and learning from each and everyone of them. I would not dare to say that I'm now a better person, but at least, I had learnt something about myself, see things about me that I was refusing to know all these while and decided to overcome it. For the past few weeks I had been struggling on thinking what's best for me after this. Thinking whether I should live up to others expectation or to my own. Although I hadn't have a very concrete answer to all these, I know I'm on my first step to overcome my own obstacle by deciding to take up the challenge to do something that had been a 'taboo' to me all these while. I'd tell myself, give myself another 6 months to live up with my own expectation and if I had ever fail again, I will have no regrets after this. Wish me luck!

To think about it, this is my first year not spending CNY with my family and friends. Feeling kind of weird. Anyhow,

Gong Xi Fa Cai/ Kung Hey Fatt Choi & Happy V day!!!
May you be blessed
with abundant health, wealth and lots of luck!!!

No comments: