Thursday, September 3, 2009

September..a busy one...

Someone had been complaining of me not updating my blog lately. Sorry folks as September is quite a busy month for me. Well, it started off with not a very good sign having sweet dreams for the whole night. Friend was curious having me complaining about sweet dreams. All my entire life, things dreamt always happen by the opposite in reality. Although in the dream, everything seems so real; I doesn't wish to have more of it as I wish it is true in reality and not mere dreams. Well, well, I just have to start my September anyhow.

Today, a weird and funny question was being asked when me and my roomie went for house viewing. Yes, I will have to shift, and this time house rather than just room. Landlord is having problem maintaining the flats with only 2 double rooms rented out and suggested that we move to his other flats in another area which is 20 mins walk away or we pay higher rent. Back to the funny part, most double rooms here are furnished with double beds and the landlady just popped up with a question asking "Are you both partners?" when she show us the room with that double bed. I startled for awhile trying to figure why would she asked so before I answer "No". Then only I realized she wanted to say there's only double bed in the room instead of 2 single. Sometimes people just tends to come up with a conclusion too quick on what they see.

6 more days before I fly off to Italy. Getting excited. Can't wait for that =)

2 comments:

rainstorm said...

Hmmm.... r u sure both u n ur roomate not partners???

Dreamer said...

choi....definitely sure la.....simply say only...jatuh saham aku....:p