Saturday, August 15, 2009

tick tock....tick...tock....

Just realized from the ticker that I had been here for 6 months already.....gosh.... Another 5 month plus before I can't earn money to survive myself here. Finally starting to plan my holiday after all these while. First stop, Italy! After researching, I think Italy is one of the expensive country to travel around. Expected to have a big hole burnt in my pocket. But bother, at least I'm still able to earn now, rather hit the expensive one first and go for the budget one later. days are ticking.....life's short.....time to move on.....

1 comment:

RotcivL said...

Nice... go try italian food, see are they the same as those served elsewhere around the world, must try authentic pizza and pasta, anyone claiming to be original pizza? The leaning tower is piza is in Italy right?

Have a safe trip, and as always... pictures...

-Victor