Saturday, August 8, 2009

August!! August!!

August have just started and it's already filled with lots of unexpected 'events', sad one, happy one. Let go the sad one, the happiest one is my sis just gave birth to a pair of twin girls yesterday!!! And I'm still yet to have a peek at my nieces. Dad sounds so happy today when parents told me about the happy news through skype today. And I still coping with being an 'aunt' before I stepped into my big '3' very soon. Sigh!!! Suddenly feel very old now. Am wondering whether my nieces will recognize me a not when I see them one year later.

August also should be the month I visit London more often for an internship in a film office which they are running a program for the teens to create documentaries for the Olympic 2012. Unfortunately, things are always not as I wish, or should I said 'never' as I had wish. After being just one day in the office, and the planned called off as they aren't able to afford my train expenses weekly. Now I'm back to square one, having too much free time if I'm not working. Maybe this is a sign to ask me to move on, to start planning for my holiday!!!! Hmmmmmm.......where should I go first? Germany? Italy? Austria?



3 comments:

Victor Low said...

Well.... seems to prove there's always ups and downs in life. As the saying goes, 1 door closes, another 3 opens, so never give up, you never know.

Photos.. photos... more photos.

Cheers,
Victor

Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreamer said...

photos? haven't go yet la.......planning....hehee...show u peek of my nieces first