Saturday, February 14, 2009

Before the flight...

Already forgotten how long since I had packed for such a large luggage and countless time of packing in and dumping out things in the luggage to make way for those heavy winter clothes. The weirdest part is I don't really feel very excited about it when people asked me, maybe because I'm still struggling thinking anything that I have left behind or maybe too tired after whole day of packing and running around. I'm trying to make myself tired now so that I can sleep on the plane as I'm going to have a 13 hour direct flight. Thought by doing this I can also minimize the jet lag effect as by the time I reach London is already 12am midnight over here.

It is 2 hrs before I leave for the airport now. Thanks to all the farewell lunch/ dinner organized. Though during these few period with my clumsy foot/ leg, I insists on meeting up with friends as I'm not sure how long before I will be meeting them again. I will definitely missed all of you especially when I'm in the cold weather using all the 'warmth' gifts. Sorry to those that I didn't manage to meet up before I leave, as everything clashes at the same time, thanks for all the wishes though. I hope all the best to you all too just as what you have wished me. Happy Valentines Day to the 'new couples' and old one of course, also as 'the penguin' said Valentine is also for friendship as well. So for all my singles friend out there, Happy Valentine Day to you too =)

p/s: Checking on London weather with a friend and she told me it snowed yesterday and today's weather is 2-6 degree. Hmm...the next entry that I'm writing, I'll be freezing in cold.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yikyu,

We'll miss you much... Take care of yourself and see you again!

Luv, Stephanie Sing

Anonymous said...

Dear YY,

How can I live without you :(

But I have to live too..life is short and live it to the fullest.

Surprise to you just now and I hope i didn's make you cry. Tried to not look into your eyes and hug you, coz I know I definately will cry.

All the best in fulfilling your dreams +_+

Cheers,
cm

Unknown said...

Happy, to see you really get to flight for your dream.

Sad, in shortwhile i not able to get a call from you to ask for lunch/dinner,although most of the time i damn busy.

Admire, you can working visa at UK. I want to if can but now i CANT.

Glad, allow me to come in your blog to see your words and feel your world

Cry, you not giving me a chance to say "GOODBYE, PLS TAKE CARE YOURSELF". and u just go without saying anything to me. :(

Wish, my friend YIK YU enjoy her working TRIP and hope she can try to ring me again for lunch/dinner when she come back to Malaysia maybe in a year or two.

Dreamer said...

Steph: I miss you all too, remember to give me big surprise in a year ok? hehehe

CM: I purposely run away fast cause my tears almost drop just now. Thanks so much to be there at the airport =) you take care and do whatever that make you happy k?

Soon: sure I'll call u out for lunch/ dinner when I'm back, thanks =)