Saturday, October 25, 2008

Changes...Unexpected Changes....

A friend once said, the unexpected is what changes our life. Frankly speaking, all these while, I don't like changes, in fact I hate it. Because I'm afraid of it and would by all means to avoid it, if I can. Hadn't been in stress with CHANGES for quite some time; the first biggest one came 3 years ago and the 2nd one just ended a year plus ago. Lately, I can feel the stress coming back again especially when I have got this planning of UK trip bundled with the economic downturn. Moreover, with unexpected life and changes of environment that I will be facing makes me feel even more in dilemma. Is it wise to make such a big steps at this time? Is changes good for me at this time? Will I be able to cope with the CHANGES that's coming along? Will I make it through? I asked myself and I'm still in fear....

No comments: