Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to reality

The moment I stepped out from that flight, I'm surrounded by metals and concrete. No more of small streams, greens and white cottages. 14 and a half months passed so quickly. Looking at the places that i had been to and the friends that I had made past half the globe, I'm glad and relieved that I actually spent these time doing nothing except travelling and taking my time to relax. Back to home is kinda weird for me, everything in front of the eyes seems a bit too bright. Mainly because British or European house decorations tends to have small little things around the houses with woods, bricks etc, but back in KL everything is so minimalist and white. No more of bright cloudless blue sky and no more of sunset at 2200 and no more of twilight. Everything should be back on track once again.



I swear my mom did not email my bedroom photo to me



Last sunset in UK



Nasi briyani on the flight - finally the true malaysian flavour

No comments: