Friday, January 1, 2010

Last entry for the year 2009

It's 7 hours till the new year begins. 2009 had been and exciting year for me. A chance to step foot in the foreign land, moreover to travel to Europe countries that I had been dreaming of. It was also filled with all sorts of happy, sad, anger, Loneliness,friendships etc emotions. Like the Chinese saying 应有尽有. First time ever in my life too I experience a white Christmas in a European country, watching the snow fall in front of lovely cottages. What else could I asked for other than gratitude for what had been given to me. A year of relaxation and no stress for me. My only resolution for the coming year is to move on, to come out from fantasies and back to reality. Hopefully 2010 will be as good as this year with good health to all my families and friends too. Happy New Year 2010!!!

1 comment:

RO said...

happy new year my friend. =)