Friday, November 14, 2008

Short Attention Span

Have been seeing these phrase for a long time which had inspired me to pen down something about it in my blog. Why is it so? Partly because I know I have a short attention span. I'm interested in everything and would love so much to learn everything that I could if given the chance, at the same time, I get bored easily. Someone reminded me that I never had a permanent job before since I graduated 8 years back and looking at my resume, ya, it's so true. I can't imagine myself sitting in the office going from 9-5 everyday; and going on every week and every year. But as usual, when human grew older, they tends to seek for more stability in life. I guess that goes to me as well. In one hand, I told myself when I'm there in UK, I'll have to go through what normal person have to go through on their career life -- to cope myself in a a proper timing job. I wouldn't have the luxury of flexible timing as what i have been practicing over all these years. In other hand, I'm quite unwilling to let go what I used to have the flexibility of timing in work. I just wish someone up there would just take away my 'split' personality and grant me a clear single mind to focus on what I have to focus on. Just wish me luck in the process to lengthen my attention span !!

No comments: